Sunday, August 07, 2005

Marianne Mancusi

Today I've got too many blogs I'm putting out - I apologize in advance, but there are some things I need to tell everyone and I still want to get myself out of the airport and actually to Reno where the fun and games begin.


Marianne Mancusi returned from RWA Nationals in Reno to find her house had burned down. Here's what's left.

That sucks. And she didn't have any renter's insurance. Ouch!!

So a group called the Literary Chicks is acutioning off critiques from industry professionals Chris Keesler, the Deidre Knight Agency, Beth de Guzman, Stephanie Kip Rostan, Steve Axelrod, and more. Authors critiquing include Jennifer Crusie, Allison Rushby, Bev Katz Rosenbaum, Dianna Love Snell, Wendy Roberts, and more. If you are interested, pop over and check it out. I've sent my contribution, because I know from watching another friend how hard it is to recover from something like this.

Thanks in advance for helping Marianne out!!

No comments: