Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A - B - C-ya!!!

Well, SECRET OBSESSION is gone, gone, gone. My agent has it and can jam it in her ear as far as I'm concerned. Not that I don't like it, mind you. It's a great book, but I'm bored with it. I mean, I've read it now 300 times at least and I'm ready to hang out with another crowd.

If you think about it, I've been writing this book off and on for (checking) seven months now (I wrote the first three chapters, then took a long break, then wrote four more chapters, then another break, then I jammed out the rest). So I've been spending time with this same set of people forever. Long enough, in my opinion.

I'm ready to hang out with him for awhile!

Someone recommended him as a cure for bad in-laws and I happen to agree that he's a tasty treat, for sure.

I like this sassy smirky smile he's got going on too. Yummy.

Anyway, so I'll be back on the blogging tour now that the book is done. I think I'm going to do a blog about other blogs next. That should amuse me, although probably no one else will be as entertained... we'll see.

2 comments:

Jaci Burton said...

I'd do him

*g*

Congrats on getting SO out the door! Definitely worth celebrating and taking a breather....a heavy breather...hehehe

Jana Armstrong said...

Oh, Ben Browder.

So swoon-worthy!