Monday, August 08, 2005

Correction

After speaking with my husband at length about this issue (he just decided to read my blog for the first time), I have agreed to make the following correction to an earlier post.

In the July 21st blog, titled "Hot Guys? Anyone?" the following sentence should be corrected from:

"I open the door to the most fantastically built, hot guy I've ever seen in my whole entire life."

To:

"I open the door to the most fantastically built, hot guy who almost looked as good as my husband does on a daily basis. "

I greatly regret any confusion my earlier post may have caused. Thank you.

2 comments:

Gena Showalter said...

Okay, I adore your husband. That's freaking priceless!

Leigh Wyndfield said...

He's a trip, but can be kind of clueless. I'll have to blog about the time the chick who sits next to him at work lost 100 pounds and he didn't notice. LOL!