Sunday, August 07, 2005

CONTEST, CONTEST, CONTEST

Do you get my newsletter? If you don't, sign up quick -
Send an email to:
leighwyndfield_newsletter-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

If you already get my newsletter, I'm giving away my coolest contest prize yet!! This is my way of celebrating my newest release, Secrets Volume 12, which has gotten a 4 ½ star Romantic Times Top Pick and Recommended Read from Fallen Angels Reviews!

THE PRIZE: When I was in Reno, I picked up books from some of the hottest romance authors around, most of which have been signed by the author. I'm going to give away a whole bag full of them to the winner!!!

Here's how to enter -
Send me an email to leighwyndfield@yahoo.com with the words "RENO CONTEST" in the subject line.

YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF MY NEWSLETTER LOOP TO ENTER. This is my way of thanking my newsletter members for sticking with me through my recent lack of book releases. I appreciate you. Thank you!

Please enter only once.

This contest is only open to United States residents (because otherwise postage would kill me).

If more than 100 newsletter folks enter, I'll give away TWO bags of books to two different winners, which will double your chances to win.

Special thanks to Jaci Burton for this idea! Besides being hysterically funny, your advice is fantastic lady!

1 comment:

Jaci Burton said...

My pleasure. Always happy to share the brain cell with my friends, darlin. ;-)