Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Great Writing Link and Free Story

Hi all,

I'm not feeling all that chatty today. Allergies. So I thought I'd make sure you're aware of the fact I have a free story on my website in the Biography section. Check it out: www.leighwyndfield.com

Also, I thought I'd tell you about a website you may not have explored yet -- Bombshell author Vicki Hinze’s site.

Here are some of the things I enjoy about it. First, her newsletter is FANATASTIC. If you aren’t already a member, sign up. She sends out monthly tidbits on writing. But the biggest goldmine is her “Writer’s Library.” You can see past newsletters and a plethora of writing articles here. She talks about everything from ARCs (how to make one, what to do with it once you have) to Sagging Middles. You name it, she has a writing article on it. Stop by and check out her site today!

No comments: