Thursday, May 26, 2005

Out of the Office

Hello all!

I will be out of the office until June 4th on vacation. Stay tuned for loads of other cool, interesting (hopefully) tidbits. I'm taking about 20 books with me for the week, so I thought I'd give you some recommended reads when I return.

Check out this blog while I'm gone: http://threadbared.com/ -- this totally cracks me up and I'm ashamed to say I'm addicted!

Someone asked me where I'm going -- Rome, Italy. I plan to eat, shop and see the sights, while reading as many books as I possibly can :)

Arrivederci and A presto!

Leigh

4 comments:

Gena Showalter said...

Have fun! I'm so jealous!!

Leigh Wyndfield said...

It was amazing! Viva Italiano! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding discount hotel booking and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Leigh Wyndfield your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on discount hotel booking was way off when compared to Out of the Office and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for discount hotel booking for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really enjoyed it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later

Hillary Templeton said...

Leigh Wyndfield, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start yvette fielding site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title Out of the Office caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers, Sophie