Thursday, September 01, 2005

An Early Halloween

First, I'm reading Jaci Burton's GARDEN OF EDEN and loving it. I hope to finish tonight and give you guys a book report tomorrow.

Second, here's a little early Halloween candy - I mean EYE CANDY!


WARNING - if you are on dial up, I'd skip this (I bet you thought I'd warn you not to view it because it has nude men in it?? Of COURSE it does, but if you're on this blog, you should expect that kind of thing - LOL!)

A random aside: I do not subscribe to the philosophy of the site that hosts this e-card. Personally, I'm a man lover, not a man hater. Explore that place at your own risk.

1 comment:

Jaci Burton said...

I had to wait til I came to work because I have dialup here. *g*

Okay first off it moves too fast. I wanted to savor, dammit *g*.
Except for the whole Michael Jackson/Planet of the Apes thing....*shudder*

And I have a serious thing for Pierce Brosnan. And I want to lick Wesley Snipes from head to toe. Twice.